Anybody been sick since ovulation and be pregnant? PIOG

Ok I have had a cold that started on Sunday April 19th. I didn't have my internet so I didnt realize that was my "supposed" ovulation day til now. It hasn't gotten any worse or better.

Another weird thing is I felt very feverish on 7 and 8 dpo. I feel warmer still but no kinda fever and I don't have a thermometer so I have no clues as to my BBT.

I am just wondering if anyone else had this happen and end up to be pregnant or if it is just a bug or something. Kinda just hoping.

Also 2 (-)'s one yesterday and one the day before.

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 6:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well i would feel sick for a few weeks with my first and i thought it was just a bug but turns out i was 6 weeks pregnant... u still having a period???
    single_mommie24

Answer by single_mommie24 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• YES!!! Actually for the last 2 months they have been very weird and a little shorter. The first month it was early and this month it was late a couple days.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 7:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• no never i'm sorry that i can't be of more help but i have n't gotten sick this pregancy or w/ my last one either.
    robertmommy

Answer by robertmommy at 8:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• that happened on my first pregnancy my periods started getting lighter and shorter then all of a sudden they stopped all together.. i had my period for 2 months b4 i found out i was pregant and i was 8 weeks along when i found out i was pregnant!
    single_mommie24

Answer by single_mommie24 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009