Do triple strollers exist?

Right now I am 31/2 months pregnant and I have a 6 month old girl, and a 21 month old boy. If they do exist I need to find one by October and hopefully they are not too expensive.

fishes502

Asked by fishes502 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes they do exist but they are a little pricey. They also have stroller conectors.
    Anonymous

• I don't think so. Put one of the babies in a sling.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yep. Go to amazon.com and do a search for "triple stroller" and a bunch will pop up.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• There is a family with triplets in our neighborhood that has one. Try craigslist and freecycle.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Valco makes a double with a toddler add-on seat which can be removed when the older one wants to walk.  Check out the picture of the "Twin Toddler Seat" on the Tri Mode Twin stroller here:  http://valcobaby.com/index.php?id=8

I love my older model Valco!  It's a little bit more expensive than the typical ones you see in the store, but worth every penny!

halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes they do, they are pretty pricey though. You will have to go online and search for them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Google shopping for the best deal.

I have a triple jogger I bought 3 years ago. Don't think you're going to be able to sell it easily, though. I've been trying to sell mine for a year now.....but the walking I was able to do, taking all the boys with me...I'd have bought it again.

Yes, they are expensive. Check craigslist, ebay, etc.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Sure! Have you not seen Jon and Kate plus 8?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009