When did you first feel your baby move?

How many weeks pregnant were you when your felt your baby move for the first time?
This is baby #4 for me and Im 12 weeks and I have been sitting here feeling it on and off for about 10 mins... An NO its not gas, I think I would know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is baby #3 for me and Im 11 weeks and I have felt flutters every now and then. Not all the time.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 7:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• 1st one like 18-19wks. 2nd and 3rd was about 15-16wks because I knew what to feel for and what it felt like from my first baby
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 7:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My first I was 15 weeks. I only could feel it laying on my stomach in bed at first though lol. It was so cute.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• With my first, and only, I was just shy of 16wks (15w6d). I knew it was my baby, because they just slowly progress form there, and get more frequent and a little stronger as the weeks go by....
    I haven't had my 2nd pregnancy yet...so I'll get back to you, lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009