IUI ANYONE?

Soo my husband and I have been TTC our 2nd baby for almost 3 years now. We are going through our first round of IUI next month. Tricare doesnt cover it so im wondering how many people have actually gotten pregnant and how many sessions it took?
Thanks :)

wifeymccann

Asked by wifeymccann at 7:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It all depends on your body and stress level. So try not to stress and follow what the doctor says and take your medicine like they tell you. The more you listen the better your chances. Its a 50/50 chance and it could take 1 round or more depending on your body. GOOD LUCK TO YOU
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hi, my hubby and I were ttc for 3 + years. I dont know why we were having such a hard time. We have a child who will be 5 later this year, so we knew that the plumbing worked. Well we had our first IUI on the 5th of Feb and on the 18th is when we got our BFP!!! So yeah it works. We only did one cycle and make sure that on the same day you and hubby go home and make love. Thats what we did, so I dont know if it was the IUI or us just haivng sex the day of a few good times. Oh yeah make sure you track your ovulation and when you get that surge then let them know so you can take the HCg shot to make you release the eggs. Good Luck hun and if you have any more questions then feel free to message me. Good Luck
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 7:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009