WORK??

MAYBE I AM BEING PICKY, BUT I ONLY NEED 2 MORE CLASSES TO GET A PAY RAISE AND I FOUND THE CLASSES ONLINE AND WAS GOING TO TAKE THEM AND PAY MYSELF. I RECIEVED AN E-MAIL FROM MY BOSS TODAY SAYING SHE SIGNED ME UP FOR A CLASS IN JULY 2 WEEKS BEFORE MY DUE DATE. I AM NOT SURE I WILL BE UP TO SITTING IN A 8 HOURS CLASS FOR THREE DAYS....AM I BEING PICKY OR REASONABLE?

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• I say suck it up and go. Itll be over before you know it.. better to do it now than later (or never).. Probably best to do it before you have your baby so youll have the time for sure.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• THAT IS WHY I HAVE FOUND THE CLASSES ONLINE AND CAN TAKE THEM NOW....INSTEAD OF IN TWO MONTHS....AND GET EXTRA INCOME.
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Tell your boss that you found that classes online and would rather take them NOW while you got the energy to do so!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i'd tell your boss you found the classes online and see what she says. maybe she signed you up for the class b/c that is the one she wants you to take in order to get the raise. and if she doesn't mind you taking the online courses take em, maybe she'd even be willing to pay part of the cost for them since she took the liberty to sign you up for the other class
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Ask your boss if you can do the online class because you don't want to risk going into labor early and him wasting the money for the class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• You won't know until you try.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009