What is wrong?

I have taken 4 prego test...2 from the dollar store and 2 EPT they all came up Neg. But I know my body. I haven't had a period since Jan 2009. So I know something is up. I've missed periods here and there but I have never went longer then a month. I went to the Doc...and told them that I did 4 prego test and they were all neg but I knew something was not right...so they did a Blood test! I am prego for sure! NOW...I have to find a way to tell dh...he's going to flip out! So how would you tell your dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if u think he is going to be angry with the news just sit him down tell him how much u love him and then tell him that you r pregnant.....if u think he will be mad bout the news dont make it a big deal cause then it would prolly make him more mad
    mommyinjune0992

Answer by mommyinjune0992 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I told him on fathers day last year. Gave him a card and a bag full of + tests :).
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• all my prego test came out neg...the way I found was through a blood test at the doctors office the other day. So I don't have any prego test that are postive. and fathers day is 2 months away...I think I will be showing by then since I am already 2 months now! So I am not sure this method would work...but it sounds likea great idea!
    Anonymous

• Your pretty far along! You should go to your first appt alone and get a pic of the baby and give that to ur hubby as a suprise
    Anonymous

• Make a shirt that on the front says youre gonna be a... and then on the back daddy! i wanted to do that for my husband but he was away and i couldnt hold it in any longer. you dont think he'll be happy?

ps. by make i mean go buy a 3 dollar white shirt and some inexpensive fabric pens/paint..
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 8:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I sent mine a text message =) "I'm pregnant"
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 1:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009