are there any LGBT moms out there?

hi!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• wait...why are you being anonymous but want other moms to post with their names?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm not trying to be rude, it just seems if you wanted to make friends that are the same orientation as you you'd post your name! I haven't looked around much on this site, but maybe theres a LGBT group or something....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• What is LGBT?
    Anonymous

• Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender/transexual. I am not, but thought I would answer anyway. It really does help to put your name if you want to make friends.
    Anonymous

• I'm not either. I just thought it was curious that no name was given. I have lots of LGBT friends though! Even joined a support group in high school!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009