i need help

okay i will be 35 weeks tomorrow and i have been having sharp pains for a couple of weeks now but today i am having alot of discomfertand at times very bad pains it hurts to walk or even stand up it is happening alot today. I have an ob appointment tomorrow should i call my docter or just wait. if i should wait what can i do to releave the pain and discomfert??? this is my 3rd pregnancy and my 1st one was 2 weeks early and my 2nd was 3 weeks early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The baby could be laying on a nerve. As long as your not cramping or bleeding or noticing a ton of discharge then just wait until your appointment tomorrow.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I thought I posted an answer to this already!!!! I guess it didn't post for some reason. You should call your ob if you gave birth early the first two pregnancy.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Call your doctor or a nurse hotline... I was 35wks and had my baby at home by myself. Luckily there wasn't any complications. I saw my doc the day before I delivered and he thought the baby wasn't on her way, proved him wrong.

You know your body and something seems up, just get checked out, if nothing else you can sleep better tonight.
    Anonymous