Does anyone else find the show boring?

I love One Tree Hill. I haven't watched much of this season though. DH doesn't care for it. Well one thing I have noticed is they seem to be running out of ideas. Especially for Skills. I mean come one give the guy something better than hanging out with a kid 24/7. And Jamie and his friends have the strangest lines. The things that they do and say should be for teens, not 5 year olds. And give Haley and Nathan something better to do. Give them a stoyline together, let them interact with thei son.

Is it just me or does this bug anyone else? I was bored watching last nights show.

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm a fan of OTH and I agree, this year the story line has been a little slower than it has been in the last couple of years. Brooke's mom sure a a B*tch....
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have never watched One Tree Hill.
    Anonymous

• Why watch it if is boring??
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I haven't seen one espisode either. But mainly because it seems like a boring show.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009