worried!!!!!!! please help if you can!

I started getting a rash last friday they were small red bumps near my left ankle and as days progressed they have spread to my other leg and arms. And not only that the bumps have gotten even more wide spread and bigger especially on my left leg. Any way im also 37 weeks preggo so i am worried about the baby being affected cause i have talked to two dr's so far and they seem puzzled so i don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would try topical benadryl and see if that helps. Think if you have eaten anything different lately or gotten into something that you are allergic to.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Some women develop rashes at the end because of hormones or it could be hives from stress. The baby will be fine, its protected from everything right now. Try not to touch it or scratch it and sit in a warm bath.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• have you changed your lotion, body wash, shampoo, cleaning products, laundry detergent etc....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Did you just talk to the dr or did you go there? Maybe you should schedule an appt with your ob...
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have not tryd anything new i have talk to one dr and seen another and i am on a steriod cream but it's getting worse and i see my ob tomorow
    Anonymous

• Google PUPPPS.....see if that sounds like what you have...
    Anonymous

• my mother in law said tht with both of her pregnancies that happened to her. her doctor said its perfectly normal
    mommyinjune0992

Answer by mommyinjune0992 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• none of it is even near my stomach tho it's just legs and arms but mostly my left leg
    Anonymous

• if its pupp (which it may not be) eating healthy could help, but that will help anyways. try cutting out sugar, add more protein, some leafy greens etc. stay away from harsh soaps.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• were you in grassy area? does it itch and is it warm to the touch? maybe a tick bite? get checked for lyme disease, if you were out hiking or in the park.
    Anonymous