What are some attractions at St. Louis zoo??

Their site isn't that wonderful...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• They have inside 'caves' exhibits where you can see almost any kind of animal you want to see(some are beind glass,some not(the penguins were right there actually,no glass)Outside are the lions and tigers(THOSE i remember,lol) They do have activities for the kids as well like Build A Bear Workshop,face painting. Why would you want to go to a nice zoo and NOT see the shows? its a once in a lifetime deal,go for it :)))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I know that you have to pay to get into the children's petting zoo, and of course any of the big events, such as dolphins, etc. We always just walk around and look at the free stuff. It's been a couple of years, but they have an awesome screened in house filled with butterflies. Thats really cool, especially for pictures.
    Anonymous

• The Zoo is a day adventure as is. I LOVE the St. Louis Zoo. I can't wait to take my kids there one day.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009