Do you get all crabby

Do you get all crabby when you entertain because you want your house to be just right and the food to be very good? I do sometimes.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get crabby when I have done the cleaning and my guys come blowing through and leave a swath of disaster in their wake. Or, they are told they can have a little taste and the food looks like a swarm of locus have been through. There aren't even twiggs left.

angry

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• haha, not because im entertain but because there's so many darn kids, i cant stand it when parents dont keep an eye on them
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• the moon just went into cancer a few hours ago it may cause crabbiness.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 8:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hell yes. My dh's sister flew in from nj and she said shes staying a week or two. news to us! lol, shes been here a day and i'm annoyed already
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yeah, I used to be that way. I used to watch movies like "The Stepford Wives" and see their beautiful homes and get sooooo jealous because I wanted that perfect home too. But after hosting a few parties, I realized that no matter how nice my house looked, nobody seemed to notice but they would notice my party pooper attitude and end up making excuses to leave early. Nobody cares if you have the latest spring decor and Rachel Ray's favorite appitizers. They care about having fun. Thats what its all gotta be about.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 9:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009