What would you consider the best job?

Many people are not happy with their jobs either the pay is not good or the benefis are not enough or the hours are not there or maybe working too many hours it is always something or the coworker is being an ass or even the boss.

So if it were up to you what would you consider the best job?
If you were able to change it. GL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Stay at home Mam all the way for me. =) Other than that some day I would like to be a nurse, when my kids are in school.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• The best job would be whatever encompasses your passion and doesn't require you to deal with people. hehe If you have to deal with people the pay needs to be good. Try leasing apartments. The bonuses alone are worth it (if any still do bonuses where you live).
    lauchremi

Answer by lauchremi at 8:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Oh god, anything involving math.

Math, I love you.

<--------- Bachelor's in Accounting
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Home Based Ameriplan Business Owner... I love what I do! It's prefect for me!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Having the freedom to work at home!!! There is no better feeling than being your own boss and controling your future!!!!!!! Plus you can go to work in your PJ'S :)
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I love my job as a mom and of course my survey sites at night when I have nothing to do.lol... I would have to find another annoying hobby if I didn't have Cashle and Cashcrate to take up my free time.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I like my job, and Im very happy with it.we were on the today show and tyra show,its a lot of fun
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sweetest-sin7- I've never heard of bootyparlorparties. What is that? Is it like the passion parties with like the sex toys and stuff?
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• working from home with Ameriplan!
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009