Color

So i was going to buy jeans off of amazon.com and they had 2 different colors of the style I wanted. Rinse (dark blue) and antique roma. They had a picture of the rinse color but no image was available for roma antique. Can anyone explain this color to me? I'm sure it's blue but what kind. Thanks!

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 8:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've not heard of it but I'd we wary if no pic is available or be sure of the refund policy in case you think the color blows!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• im not sure..but thas why i hate shopping at aplaces that have messed up names!!!!!! like i once bought a shirt thats colour was pebblecreek..and i coulda sworn it was gonna be a greyish colour..yaaa no it ended up being beigy-brown..so...lol..im obviously not good at guessing colours..lol..

however with the word antique in it.im kinda thinkin they would be more black..but like i said, what do i know!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009