Enjoy the silence?

Was with a guy for 3 1/2 years off and on. We were friends for awhile,but I was still bitching constantly(I'm living at home,& have the same depression I did when I was a senior in hS, when i move out on my own again,I should feel better) Anyway, the bitching got soo bad to the point where I got him hating me. He said he never wants to talk to me again, when I asked about his daughter he said,"I don't care, it's not my F'ing problem ne more" .he later said that night he may talk to me when I move out & am not a bitch anymore, that's still a couple months before I move out, how do I handle this silence between us, It's killing me, do you think there's hope for a future of us together? I mean, it's possible for him to regain feelings& what not if he sees I've changed right?& yes I want to.we were 2gether 9mo's,& right b4 he moved out,he broke up with me,& didnt think id change once livin with him but i would have

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• So, is his daughter yours? Because if she is, then you have every right to inquire if he plans on seeing her at all in the next few months, because it IS his "F'ing problem".

If she is yours, and if he keeps contact with her, he will be keeping contact with you, which means you don't have to wait a couple months to show him you have changed. You can simply act civil when he visits her, and start from there.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes it's his biological daughter. Every time I say something to him he tells me to "leave him the fuck alone" so =( I gave up. I hope he comes around soon though, I'm going insane.
    Po0okiebear69

Answer by Po0okiebear69 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Are you positive you want him back?! I'd seriously reconsider whether he is father material or not...
    iloveconan

Answer by iloveconan at 12:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009