Cramping, but no period? What's going on?

I was due for my period last week. I've had a little cramping, but no period. Do any of you mommy's have any idea what's going on? I am on the same birth control as I have been the past year, so I know it's not that making my period stop.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Health

• pregnancy
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Pregnancy. The same thing happened to me. I kept getting the cramping, kept waiting for it to come, and it never did.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• could be stress.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• pregnant. all this month i thought i was about to start because i had cramping. i finally broke down and took a test when i was 2 weeks late and found out i'm pregnant. =)
    kristyEallen

Answer by kristyEallen at 8:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Stress. I have had the cramping and no bleeding or just when I wiped and i am NOT pregnant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i am having it now .... 4 days late on af...
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 12:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2011