has anyone been to FIJI???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• Yes, but not since the "ganja queen" incident. Where a totally innocent australian woman is imprisoned by a kangaroo court.
    Anonymous

• My parents stopped there on their way to Australia. they stayed about five days and did not want to leave.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My partner me and my little daughter went to Fiji for her 2nd birthday last year,we travelled from Sydney and stayed 8 days at the raddison resort at denarau, It was fantastic, i highly recommend fiji and this resort, not only is the weather amazing but the staff and kids club is fantastic, we are hoping to go back this year sometime, the rooms are gorgeous and the food is to die for, hope this helps!
    Angelsmum

Answer by Angelsmum at 6:44 PM on May. 5, 2009