sensitive/sore breasts

Within the last couple of days i have noticed that my breasts are more sensitive and feel like they hurt more. I was told by a co worker that it could mean that it is a sign of ovulation but i am not sure about that. The only other time i felt like this is when i was pregnant in october but right now would be too early cause my last period was the 8th of april and isn't due until the 10th of may. Anyone have any ideas for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the only times that my breasts have ever felt like that was when I was prego. sorry
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My breats were sore during pregnancy and they get sore during my period as well. Not sure about ovulation. Many times ovulation is eveident by a clear (no color) discharge. You notice it when you wipe after using the bathroom the most.
    tjscam7

Answer by tjscam7 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009