Is this normal?!

Ok, this is going to sound weird, and this is not a joke post, but since I've been pregnant, about 4 months, I've become obsessed with my own breasts, I'm always touching them, and the thing is I don't even want my DH anywhere near them! Is this normal or is something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• interesting.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lol. I did the same thing. Only I did it because they were sore and putting pressure on them felt good for some weird reason! lol!
    Anonymous

• oh its normal..wait til your no longer pregnant and your boobs swell up like balloons...im in love with my boobs..i enjoy pumping because my boobs remain huge (id have her latched to my breasts but it hurts like hell)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009