Online Dating

Dont bash me plz. But what do you mommies think about online dating. I met this guy online that is very sweet and he loves kids. I got out of a relationship with my kids father in february. To me its seems a little soon to start dating but my kids father starting dating someone within weeks after we broke up. But i was just wondering what you thought about online dating.

single_mommie24

Asked by single_mommie24 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I met my husband online 9 years ago. We have been married close to 7 years.
    Anonymous

• I have never done the online dating thing. I use to think it was only wierdos or freaks that did that, but now I it's a real common thing and not everyone that is trying to date online is wierd or a freak but with that being said, I would really be careful because there are still bad people out there and some men look for women with children because there pedophiles I would get to know him in person at a distance not with your children around and use common sense and your gut feeling about this person. Any red flags or anything that does not sit right with you end it!!!! people can pretend to be who ever they want online!!!!
    Anonymous

• opps weirdo's
    Anonymous

• id be too scared to do online dating, you dont know who you;re actually talking to or if they are telling the truth i wouldnt do it but its just me, im totally content meeting someone in REAL life and not online
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I like the real world dating better....online is dangerous and stupid
    Anonymous

• I've been doing the online dating because honestly I'm 34 and don't really feel like meeting my next BF in a bar or club(not that I'm bashing it). With that said I tried eharmony and have met my now BF on there. We've been together 4 months now and are completely in love. Im a single mom, he's divorced w/ 2 kids. I also tried a few others and met guys that really were all about just wanting sex. It really depends but eharmony is pretty good you just have to catch them when they are having a special cause it could get expensive. Good luck in your search and be very careful!!
    Anonymous