I don't know what to do

I'm about 5 months along, and an exotic dancer. The thing is, i have been looking everyday since I found out for ANY other line of work, but no one is hiring! I'm socking away every dollar I make because I'm scared to death that I won't find anything:( I've even tried every fast food place I can, and any jobs that were avaliable are taken by people that were laid off from their other jobs. I really don't know what to do, any help would be good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I just started with Avon and it is working for me. You just have to have the want and the need for the money. you can look it up online and a rep. will contact you to set up a meeting. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm still realling(in a good way!) that you're 5 months and can dance in those heels!!! Anywho, since you're that far along no one will touch you because they don't want to pay for maternity leave!!! What I would suggest, if you're going to quit dancing for good, sell your costumes and shoes on ebay! Anything you want to get rid of is a potential sale!!! Also buy some things and turn around and sell it for a tad more( you do it right you could get anywhere from $10-$100 more, depending on item). Good luck and best wishes!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Here's my website: www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders. It's an at home business opportunity that is flexible (important since you're expecting.)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• dont tell anyone that you're pregnant until after they hire you..that's if you're not showing yet..are you showing?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2009