Just started bbt charting and trying to understand different numbers noticed over weekend it spiked up a lot and then today it dropped again does that mean that i ovulated

This weekend I took my temperatures and i noticed there was an increase in temps enough to be noticed i am wondering if that was trying to tell me that it was sign of ovulation and according to my ovulation days through the computer on your days.com. I also counted 14 days back from when my next period should begin and it puts me on saturday night which is when i should have ovulated if not sunday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would suggest putting your information in at www.fertilityfriend.com They should tell you when you ovulated.

Typically, you can tell if you ovulated if you have at least three high temperatures in a row. You would have ovulated the day before that thermal shift.
    Cymbeline

Answer by Cymbeline at 10:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Absolutely use www.fertilityfriend.com. That website literally takes the guess work out of trying to wonder when you should have sex, when you ovulate, charts your possible pregnancy symptoms and tells you if you are fertile or not based on the information you provide.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009