Sick of Husbands shit !?!?!?!

He disappears with his moms car, he has no cell and the major of his friends smoke pot and I sick of this and I cant take this anymore, I'm nine moths pregnant and I'm suck of this, I dont know what to do anymore. He said things were going to change that he to was going to change and I DONT BELIEVE HIM, at all. I'm sick of being cheated on(Not by him or atleast thats what I know), if i find that out i'm going to explosed and I dont know ?!?!?! Does anybody have any advice?? I thinking that if he does come home by 10 ..I'm packing my things and leaving to my mothers, cause i cant take this shit!!

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • if you're 9 months pregnant and he's still doing the same shit than you're right he's not gonna change, whats gonna happen is he's gonna leave you home with the baby all by yourself all the time so it will be like you're single, i would leave to your mom's until he shows that he is actually gonna be a good fatherly figure for your guys child
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• You don't need that kind of stress being 9 months pregnant and about to be taking care of a newborn. Pack up and head out until he gets his s**t together.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• He will never change if you put up with SHIT. There is no reason to change if you are still there. You have mean what you say " change or I will leave and if does not change than leave"
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I would just leave tonight because if you say change or i will leave you know hes gonna say ok i will but never do it
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yeah i get it ....it just sucks!!! Thanks for the advice !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yeah i bet, especially if you love the dickwaud but look at it this way think of your baby maybe that will make your decision easier
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I HAVE TO SAY SOME GUYS DO CHANGE AFTER THEY SEE THE BABY BEING BORN AND RELIZE IT TIME TO CHANGE..I WOULD TELL HIM YOUR PLANNING ON LEAVING IF HE DOESN'T CHANGE..AND IF YOU SEE NO CHANGES AFTER THE BABY IS BORN LIKE WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK PACK YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK!!
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 10:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, unless they give there heart to God. What will make him change? Your anger hasn't. I doubt if the baby will. I bet leaving will.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i would set him down and tell him how you feel. Tell him that once you have the baby if he is not going to be there to help you then you are going to move back with your mother. If he changes then it worked if he doesnt then move with you mother.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• He probably is not going to change at this point. If he has promised to change before and continues to do the same thing over and over again, it was time to leave a long time ago. At this point he knows (or thinks) you will put up with his crap. You need to be somewhere you are not being stressed out by this man-child. I mean, you could stick around and wait for him to grow up (which may never happen) or make-up your mind not to depend on him... it almost sounds like you and your baby would be better off without him... I know, this must be the worste time for him to be pulling this crap! BUT, if you put up with it now, he will think its ok and do it again later... give yourself and him space, you may find that you are ok... I hope I'm making sense....good luck and try not to stress, its not good for you or your baby!
    tazcentral

Answer by tazcentral at 11:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009