what are your thoughts...?

i am pregnant with twins, I am going on a trip to see a college friend of mine. Before i got pregnant with the twins, i was going to make the trip a little longer and go visit my uncle who is in jail and i haven't seen him in at least 10 years. anyway my question is, would it still be safe to go into a prison 5 months preggo with twins? I am not afraid of my uncle, i would be nervous being as it has been such a long time but not afraid however I am afraid of the thought of being in a prison 5 months pregnant with twins seeing someone i haven't seen in so long and it being an akward situation to start with?

full_house

Asked by full_house at 9:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd go...
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't go. Idk that's just me.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• you know how many pregnant ladies go into prison? alot! i was 9 1/2 months pregnant and went to go see my brother. if you get too uncomfortable you can always leave! now taking a baby up there i wouldnt do but while their still in your belly i think it would be ok. you just go and sit, its not like they have you doing jumping jacks
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2009