while you were pregnant did you feel overwhelmed with little things?if so how did you deal with it ? what were some of the things you did to keep calm?

i feel like i am losing my mind some days.!!!!! between the doctors appointments and school and husband and mom i think i might just go crazy!!!!! i mean the stuff they do are not bad things.....even when they are trying to help because they know i cant do it on my own..i get totally pissed off that i cant do it on my own and then i cry or have B*tch fit!!!! i just want to know what you guys did to keep from losing it....dont get me wrong i love when they pitch in for the most part ...i just dont like feeling helpless all the time....they dont even have to be there in the house....some days i get frusrtated with myself!!!!! what can i do to fix this!!!!!

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should get away. go get pampered for a day. facial, massage, nails, hair...whatever. if you want to relax at home, take a warm bubble bath, take deep breaths and try not to think of anything...or just visualize yourself somewhere else. take a walk in the park.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• There really isn't much you can do to fix it. Try to take an hour a day for yourself. I used to take a bubble bath or read a book. I blame it on the hormones because i have felt like that with all my pregnancies. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• like the first poster said do something to make you feel good about yourself. we all go through it one time i had a total melt down over how the house looked it was clean and picked up but i needed to wash the walls because the last people to live here smoked inside so you can imagine the stained yellow everywhere and i just didnt have the energy to do it totally broke down in tears
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009