24 Days left..............

"Only" 24 days left til the baby is coming and I am SO READY TO BE DONE! LOL! I have been so miserable for the last 6 weeks, it makes it hard to believe it's all worth it. And if ONE MORE person says "it's ONLY 3 weeks" I'll scream. Especially if it's a man!!! LOL! How far along is everyone and how do YOU feel?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 35 weeks pregnant and wonder when the big day will be. I'm due to have my son May 31st. I'm hoping he'll come earlier because I'm trying a VBAC. I have a daughter who will be 17 months old on May 1st. So, I keep busy with her....I'm just getting impatient now but at the same time...I can't believe how fast this pregnancy went.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• well, I'm only 5 months preggo. I feel that I been preggo forever!! I just can't wait, and it feels even longer when I see myself through the whole SUMMER being preggo. So you should feel very lucky!!
    LOL =0)
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 9:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• THANK YOU, jcampos! That makes me feel better :D, but i do feel for you! Summers are gonna suck!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I only have about 10weeks to go!! But my baby is measuring by ultrasound already 2 weeks ahead and gonna be another big baby! I'm small too. Hopefully I have this one a week early
    Anonymous

• Oh, and I also have a 6 1/2yr old and a baby who just turned 18mths today and will be 20mths when this ones here so it's gonna be hard with her and him and then my oldest out for the summer from school!!!
    Anonymous

• I have 26 days left and Ive been ready to be done since I was 32 wks And my hubby is deployed so Im doin all of this on my own. It makes it even worse!!!!
    marinesweetie

Answer by marinesweetie at 9:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm 33 weeks and it seems since 31 weeks my body has been giving out, I'm in so much pain all the time... I just can't wait for lil man to be here... I'm hoping he's here when I'm 38 weeks!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i am 37 wks only 19 days too go.. I am scared even tho i been threw this b4 i am nerous about having 2 kids. I have a 2 yr old. Hope i can do this .
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2009