can I take two prenatals in one day?

I always take my prenatals at night cause they make me sick in the morning, well last nigt I forgot to take one so I decided to take it this morning...is ok to start my normal rutine tonight? By taking a second one, or is it harmful to do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd call the pharmacy to be sure, but I wouldn't take two in one day due to the level of iron in them. You don't want iron poisoning. But check with a pharmacist to be sure
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't think it would hurt you as long as its not a habit. Keep up with your normal routine and if you miss one its not a big deal one day wont make or break you.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'd wait until tomorrow night to take it. It won't hurt to wait, but it may make you feel ill to take 2 in one day.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 9:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I would not double up on a PNV I"d skip tonight and start tomorrow night
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I would say take one pill of vitamins a day only... But find out with your doctor first before taking them. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• You'll be okay either way, just don't do it often. Generally, don't take it twice in one day. You will be fine if you skip it, then just take one the next day on schedule. If you miss a day, never take two the next day to make up for it, just take one and get back on schedule.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009