I cheated on my boyfriend & now I'm Pregnant....

according to the ultrasound I am 5 weeks & 5 days...but I'm irregular & was on the pill. My boyfriend used to always finish inside & the other guy used a condom & finished outside. But what I'm worried about is the 2 weeks that they give to regular women after their period...bcuz if that is the case....the date says the father could be the 1 time thing....Ugh!!! How do I find out?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Paternity Test when baby is born.
    Anonymous

• you need to come clean and when the baby comes do a DNA test. bet you feel real stupid now huh? thats why you should keep your legs closed sorry to be a bitch but thats just how i feel
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• if you used a condom, i doubt it could be his! i cheated on mine with a guy with a condom and me and the one who came in me got a paternity test and it was his! so dont be freaked out!
    Anonymous

• OH ugh that's messy... once baby comes you can get a paternity test its just an oral swab no blood drawing
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't really think the paternity test would be necessary....One guy is Hispanic the other is black!!
    So I'll probaly be able to tell!! ugh!!!
    Anonymous

• what if he comes out with your skin tone though
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• so you're not gonna tell your boyfriend what you did?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Weigh your options! Decide wether or not this is a good time to have his baby! IF ALL answers point to no, then terminate. No point making a bigger mess!!! Please learn from this!!!
    Anonymous

• well you can't really tell when their born, especially when their mixed. mixed with black and hispanic, they both come out slightly brown so you can't really go by that
    Anonymous

• take a paternity test & i suggest only being with one man.. men are hard to handle one can be stressful so why be with two.haha
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009