No chance in Hell I am prego but I still eat weird crap....

Ok I really am not pregnant but still eat weird shit...do you? and what is it? Like tonight for my "night time snack" I ate a bowl of brussel sprouts. But when DH isn't home one of my favorite things to eat for dinner is egg noodles, corn and BBQ sauce all mixed together.

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• peanut better with banannas and jelly toasted also pickles and i am not pg ether
    Anonymous

• Ewww egg noodles and corn?

...I dont have any wierd cravings like that.....
    Anonymous

• I have also eaten the egg noodles and corn w/ BBQ sauce. It sounds terrible, but it is good. I usually serve egg noodles and corn with BBQ ribs, then my hubby doesn't know that I am mixing them on my plate. :-)
    I also like Ketchup on potato chips and ranch dressing on just about everything.
    I am not pregnant, as I have a 2 week old...but have been this way forever.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lol about the egg noodles with corn and bbq sauce. I saw that and my mouth watered cause it is really good. I do that and also we will have bbq chicken with mac and cheese and dipping the mac and cheese in bbq is good too. my weirdest crave is grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 10:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009