healthy snacks?

what are some easy, and good tasting healthy snacks?
I have two broken teeth (can't get fixed now that i'm preggo)
so I can't do hard crunchy. .so no carrots :(

any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Grapes raisins strawberries bananas peas ( I just had to get something green in thereLOL)
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• soft fruits in a fruit salad. By some, cut it up, and put it in bowls. (bananas, strawberry, etc.)

sorbet is pretty healthy, or sugar free sherbets. yummy!

yogurt

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was going to say grapes and bananas but the pp beat me to it. Cheese is a good one also
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Healthy snacks:

* Smoothies
    * Veggies
    * Fruit
    * Crackers
    * Cheese
    etc...

A smoothie is a good way to meet your nutritional needs. Smoothies contain calcium, protein and fruit. A simple recipe: 1/2 cup of milk; 1/2 cup of strawberry yogurt, 6 fresh or frozen strawberries, 1/2 banana and 1 cup of ice cubes. Put all the ingredients in a blender.
    Anonymous

• -Low fat/fat free yogurt
    -Low fat/fat free cottage cheese (they sell it in individual cups now)
    -Fruits mixed with nuts. There are several such as pecans that aren't that hard.
    Anonymous

• Try not to eat too much cheese. Pregnancy causes constipation and thats no fun!
    I have nothing to offer other than that because I eat everything that is bad! Sorry and Good Luck!!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 12:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Apple sauce, yogurt, oatmeal, lowfat icecream,or frozen yogurt.
    leo72482

Answer by leo72482 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• So much for the almonds I was going to suggest! =) You might try any fruits and veggies that are soft enough, and you can try a smoothie if you like with some frozen yogurt in there. Cheese and crackers is one of my faves. Find some whole grain crackers you like. I couldn't get enough fruit when I was pregnant. Berries are coming in season, and they're WONDERFUL for you. Lots of antioxidants.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• thanks gals!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009