Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am from the Pee Dee area in SC and am looking for a good pschyiatrist and therapist.

My daughter is 14 years old and has been diagnosed with major depression, mood disorder, anxiety. I am looking for a good doctor and counselor. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of someone that they could recommend? Thank you.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Kids' Health

Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.