Can somebody please help me My laptop is not running good and its running on safe mode because regular gives me no picture just the mouse signal.The windows logo starts up but nothing afterwards and it shuts down when it overheats what should I do about this problem?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 10:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If it's under warranty, call the manufacturer.
    Anonymous

• Nerds.com there is one near you.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• A. if it is overheating you really should have it on cooling tray. B. For the rest of it, call the manufacturer
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Maybe you could check out Computer Moms - Computer Heaven. The owner is great!!

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If you're using a desk top is your tower in a spot where it can receive air? In other words if its in one of those cabinets and the door is shut you are frying it. Towers need air. If it runs hot quickly point a fan on it to cool it down. You can sit the fan near the sides of front and let it blow through it. It normally cools down in 10 minutes. When your tower gets too hot it does tend to make the mouse act crazy and even the keyboard. Its happened ot me. Once the tower cools down, I shut the desk top down and wait about 10 minutes and then start it up again. It could also be other things as well.

RMSA3.png picture by RMSAAdmin

RMASAdmin

Answer by RMASAdmin at 7:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009