Good or bad sign? Maybe TMI

I asked last night about how I got my tubes tied back in October and have been having unprotected sex with my best friend and now am very late. Well, today I started spotting. Just a tiny bit of spotting this morning. I thought I was in the clear and starting my period....but it never did anything. Now the spotting seems to be going away. I mean, I never even saw anything on the pad, just when I would wipe. What do you all think about this? I'm taking a test as soon as I can get somewhere to buy one (I refuse to buy one in this small town where people would see me).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know 4 people who got their tubes tied and got pregnant afterward :( all within the first year of the tie
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• ugh..unplanned kids suck huh lol
    Anonymous

• Heh, nah, no kids suck. Just the situation.
    Anonymous

• lol awh :( sounds like you have a bun in the oven lol I spotted during weeks 5-12 just a little and had some mild cramping so that's a possibility and my aunt got pregnant with twins after having her tubes tied and my friend got pregnant after having tubes tied as well. good luck to you! let us all know (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• omg..i just got my tubes tied last tuesday...could you please let me know if you are preggo or not? i have a hubby who could just breathe and knock me up..or anyone for that matter.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Could be implantation bleeding, could be not. Implantation bleeding would be within a couple of days after you had sex. Your best bet is to take a test 2-3 weeks after you had sex. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009