WHAT DO YOU THINK? AM I PREGNANT OR NOT?

SOME WHITE DISCHARGE AND WET UNDERWEAR
A LITTLE BACK ACK
EATING ALOT MORE HAVE GAINED 10POUNDS IN ONE MONTH
BOOBS HURT
PEEING MORE.
I AM ALSO 4DAYS LATE AND I HAVE HAD A NEGTIVE TEST...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anon. that was rude...and at least if you are gonna try and be insulting upgrade from a 1st grade level (: kthx

and for the poster, it sounds like a possibility! I'd say give it just a few more days, retest and if you get a positive make yourself an appointment as soon as possible b/c it's probably not too big a concern but that much weight gain in one month could be a problem, but I don't know that for sure! So to be safe just make an appointment, if you are pregnant then you have to go anyway (: and even if you get a negative...based on the symptoms you are describing it'd be a good idea to make an appointment as well just to make sure that you aren't indeed pregnant..sometimes hormone levels aren't so strong and pregnancy doesn't turn up right away and you might wanna check from any feminine issues!

Either way, best of luck! And make sure to see a doc (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• go take a blood test at your drs office!!
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 10:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• wow u need to take abother test if it still says negative you need to go get a blood test to be sure i have three kids and all that u just explained ive been through three times....good luck
    colleens3girls

Answer by colleens3girls at 10:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yes dear but go to the dr to make sure because alot of times if you keep thimking you are but you really are not you can trick your body into having all the symptoms good luck
    clilmomma

Answer by clilmomma at 10:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• ha d afirend have the same signs and it wa in her tube...make a docs appointment
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• umm are we doctors..DUMMY
    Anonymous

• It's possible. Wait a few days, test again, and make a doctor's appointment if you don't get your period. If it's negative, make the appointment for sometime next week to get blood work done; if it's positive, make it for a first OB appointment.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes and it's twins!
    Anonymous

• I would say its a very good possibility. I dint get a pos result until a month into mine.
    Anonymous