Is Love At First Sight and True Love REAL??

Okay, long story short i met someone offline, we clicked INSTANTLY!! like a light went off in my head telling me hes RIGHT for me! im a single mom hes a dad of two. We were looking for the same thing. He is a bit older than me but i dont care, when we met the first time i felt AMAZING!!!! my heart jus burst and it was like he was all i wanted!! when we first made love it was like fireworks set off in my heart! It was truly wonderful and Now all i want is to be with him forever even tho it has not been that long, is that bad or should i just go with my feelings???

TwistedMama27

Asked by TwistedMama27 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Just take it slow...Sounds like he is a good guy for you though!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• does he feel the same way? or were you just one of those hump n dumps? i dont see how it would hurt to see how this relationship progresses but make sure he wants one too
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• b/c you both have kids, try to take it slow. but it really does sound like you may have found your mr perfect.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• no he actually told me he loved me and told me how he felt before i ever told him....he feels the same way and it wasnt a hump and dump he actually wants me to get my IUD taken out so we will be able to have a baby
    TwistedMama27

Answer by TwistedMama27 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• even if its love at first sight you still have to take things slow and easy. He is not perfect and I'm your are not ether. So till you know each other very well take it easy.
    My niece had the same felling with her BF. She would of married him the first month they met. She kept telling me he is perfect and I told her no one is perfect, take your time. Will last week she broke up with him. He was not perfect.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• No babies yet. He may want to trap you. Sorry I do think something is wrong when a man wants a baby that soon, BE CAREFUL!!
    Anonymous

• When I met my husband (on the internet of all places) I thought he was out of my league, so I didn't try. Well, we kept talking and became good friends, but I could never get this feeling out of my head that I LOVED him. Eventually we decided to give it a try, even though he lived 2000 miles away and we were teenagers (I was almost 16, he was 18). Turns out, it was meant to be :) We've been together 5 1/2 years now, have an 11 month old daughter and we still love each other very deeply.

Be careful, because many women have this feeling and are wrong. But you owe it to yourself to give this a chance :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Like other's said take it slow! Hold OFF on the baby!!! I was 22 met my bd and got pregnant too soon! NOT that this is your situation but, he turned out to be a lousy father and came with baggage. Its easy to confuse love with anfactuation!!! Please don't rush the baby thing!!! See how he's with his kids within the next 6 months or so(it takes 3 months to figure out if someone a player, ect; double it for parenting skills!!!).
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I met my dream guy on myspace. I was not trying to it just happened and he is definately the one for me. According to some I have rushed too. My problem is that my past realationship have all been flops so me saying I found the one for me is like "Yea right " to everyone I know. Actually I ahve not told anyone where I met him, but it has been wonderful and I have never been happier in my life. However I do advise to take it slow on the baby, that really does change things. Wait till he marries you or you know much more about him.
    Anonymous

• I say you only have one life to live so follow your heart, but don't ignore your head.  If you listen it will give you some good advice and definitely take things slowly.

I met a guy while I was on vacation in the UK.  I followed my heart moved over there to be with him.  We will be celebrating 21 happy years of marriage in July. 

Good luck!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009