ANY IDEAS on stay-at-home jobs? PLEASE

I need a job and I am overwhelmed with the amount of survey/marketing companies or job offerings for data entry/PT data search/on-line whatever you find on the web.

Could anyone please let me know of one site you can actually trust will actually pay and will not simply sell your data to their "providers"?

Braveheart09

Asked by Braveheart09 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was cibsudering selling tupperware, not sure yet but I got a lot of positive feedback from other moms.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I've got DiamondCreek Candles as my homebased business, but it sounds like you're looking for more. Have you heard of ChaCha? I get paid to find the answers to questions our customers text in to us. I can tell you more about it if you're interested.

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I work fro a wellness company that is debt free and profitable. see my website www.rediscovernow.com/?promo=24395-wealth-health  code 24395-wealth-health.  Message me for more info   Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I understand where your coming from.I hope this helps you out.I work from home and I have a home based revolving travel buisiness and Iam looking for two mothers who want to work the buisiness.This is a very professional buisiness where you can earn 6,000 dollars and a free vacation.If you feel this is something that you want to try go ahead and sign up at my link and I will help you from there if this is something that you want to do.God bless.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

Amanda
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Let me tell you how you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for $10.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• no deliveries,no inventory,free website,lots of media attention and celeb fans. You can pm me for more info or visit my site.Good luck with your search
    www..bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement you can request an interview here.Goodluck!!
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Is there a company you worked at that would hire you to do work for them remotely? Do you have a skill that you can turn into a consulting business? Do you have Microsoft office skills? You could work as a virtual assistant.
    I work out of my home, doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization, along with career coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out the blog http://workingathomecommunity.blogspot.com/ for some good ideas and reviews on different things. Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Chris
    Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 8:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009