Any one know a good stay at home job for moms?

shellster263

Asked by shellster263 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well you are located in Texas and Ambit Energy is available for residents living in TX, NY and IL. You don't try to sell an item to people you help them save money on their gas and electric bill. I Love it and the Customer Residual Income overtime if you stick with it can be tremendous.

At least give the short videos on my website a look, it really is an amazing opportunity: www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have my home based business, DiamondCreek Candles. They're free to start and there aren't any quotas and you don't need to carry inventory. I love the company, you get tons of support! I'm also a ChaCha guide, and I get paid to find the answers to questions our customers text to us. It's a lot of fun, I love it. If you'd like more info, let me know.

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Let me tell you how you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for $10.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Wonderful opportunity with a debt free and profitable company. see my website www.rediscovernow.com/?promo=promo-24395-wealth-health   In five years you will say I wish I had  or I am glad I did.  Message me for more info. would love for you to join our team.

Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• no inventory,no deliveries,free website,lots of media attention and celeb fans ~ you can pm me for more info or visit my website.Good luck with your search.
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I work from home with a 16 year old debt free company.We offer dialy pay,health benefits, a 401k option and much more.visit http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• For a good work at home job and not a work at home business, I would suggest looking at some trade schools in your area or even online for medical transcription.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 7:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Is there a company you worked at that would hire you to do work for them remotely? Do you have a skill that you can turn into a consulting business? Do you have Microsoft office skills? You could work a a virtual assistant.
    I work out of my home, doing freelance bookkeeping and business organization, along with career coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out the blog http://workingathomecommunity.blogspot.com/ for some good ideas and reviews on different things.  Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 8:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009