schedule for a 16month old/ 4month old

I have a 16month old son and a 4month old son, i cant seem to firgure out a schedule that works for them and me. I havent put the 4month old in the same room yet b/c some night he wakes up and i dont want them both up. Just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on setting a schedule for them and how do i put them both in the same room im afraid they are going to wake up each other?

kmcfall

Asked by kmcfall at 10:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like a difficult issue. My daughter is two now and I still cant get a schedule for her. Schedules never worked for her. I dint even know it was possible to get a baby on a schedule. Even though ppl talk about it, I was never able to do it.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I don't remember when my boys were on a similar schedule, I think it was about those ages. During the day, my 4 month old took a nap in the morning and was ready for a 2nd nap when the older one was ready for his nap. As far as bedtime, around 4 months is when I put them in the same room. I was quite surprised at what my oldest slept through. If you have any questions you can pm me. My boys are 13 months apart. They are now 16 months and 29 months. As they get older it does get easier.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009