After having my baby my...

hair started falling out like crazy and suggestions on how to prevent this or what can I use to help with this it's everywhere!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is normal. While you are pregnant, the hormones cause your hair to live longer than normal. This is all the hair that would have normally fallen out anyway. There is nothing you can do to prevent it. Don't worry, it is completely normal.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• its part of the hormones thing, your hair grows quicker and thicker when pregnant so when you have the baby all that hair that grew in so thick isn't growing so thick anymore. theres really nothing i've ever heard of to prevent it, aside from being careful when you are brushing so you don't rip alot out. sorry i know how you feel, i was SOO excited w/my daughter b/c my hair was so thick, then i had her and it all started to fall out
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yeah, I went through that too. I thought I would go bald, lol. I didn't and it did stop after awhile. I don't think that there is any way to prevent it, sorry :(
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 10:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Oh my, I went through the samething. My dr. told me its hormones and within the next few months my hair should return to normal.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 11:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i got the same problem... and mine is already 8 months old! UGH!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009