Ever heard of Trimball-EXP200?

It's this new diet pill I heard of and was wondering if any of you ladies have tried it or heard anything about it?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Health

• I've tried it. I didn't like it, it made my stomac feel boated after I've oready eaten. You have to drink a full glass of water for it to work. My first time taking the pill made my stomca hurt. I know that new pills your stomac has to get used to it. Painful stomac pains for the first few days was ok because thats how diet pills are. But it's been two weeks and still the same old stomac pain. Plus your poop is always the runny kind. So I've decided that this isn't going to work out for me. One more then you have to take it 15 mins before to you eat. I tell you what I forget to eat it all the time. Plus by then I'm to hungry to wait another 15 to eat. Not worth it.
    Anonymous