Any suggestions on a good work from home job?

I work at Mcdonalds right now, Im on leave now, waiting on my baby to arrive. But anyways, I HATE my job there and would really really like to stay home with my baby. My mom stayed home with me and I loved every minute of my childhood, I want the same for my son. So any suggestions?!

misssababe1128

Asked by misssababe1128 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can check out my work at home articles on eHow.  They are posted in my Journal here at Cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I do mary kay on the side. It's great because it allows you to achieve as much or as little as you want. You work around your own schedule, and when you desperately need out of the house and to have some much needed gal pal time....you just schedule a party. Two birds with one stone heehee. They believe in god first, family second, and career third. The other great thing about Mary Kay is they still have a retirement plan, health insurance, and many many MANY other benefits. There is a promotion with MK for only a couple more days. If you sign up now, you have a month to put in an order of $600.00 or more, and you get your start up cost back ($100). So basically you don't loose any money from starting up...not that you would loose money anyways because you get way more product then what $100.00 buys! :) look for more info at www.marykay.com/elisaangulo
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I worked in fast food (at McDonalds) for about 5 years. Then I started working the the deli at my grocery store... not much better.
    I have a couple ideas for you, but both take a little time. I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles, which is a home based business. It's free to start and there are no quotas or inventory to carry.
    I'm also a ChaCha guide, and I get paid to look up the answers to whatever questions our customers text to us. Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you more.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Let me tell you how you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for $10.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I really honestly understand what you mean about not liking your job.The most important thing about a job is liking what you do.When you have children it is hard to work.That is why Iam so glad I can stay home right now.I work a at home job and I have a home based buisiness Iam trying to build.If your interested you can check my website out.This is very lucrative and you get a free vacation once you cycle out the first time.All you have to do is benefactor two people in.You can earn 6,000 dollars every 6 to 10 weeks and I think this is great for mothers.If you think this is something you would like to do check the website out at the bottom and go ahead and sign up and I will help you from there.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

Amanda
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i sent you a pm!
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• free website,no deliveries,no inventory,etc.
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    you can pm me if u need more info!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• omg, how many of the above are heartless, conniving vultures taking advantage of an obviously disadvantaged young lady who is bringing to earth an innocent unwitting precious being. I can't help you, other to say I am soooo glad I worked and earned skills that give me potential, before I had my new baby. I could NEVER leave that innocent being with ANY STRANGER. I sure hope you have supportive trustworthy family. I don't. So it's just me and thanks to a wonderful hardworking dad who worships his previous children, my baby and I will be secure so that I am a SAHM and spend my time nurturing, cooking, cleaning, and educating myself on frugality, soon to be homeschooling. Please put your baby first. They have no idea how world YOU are bringing baby into is a jungle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement you can request an interview here.Good Luck!
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009