What helps you get your sex drive back?

Im never in the mood, he can make it dance all around me and im just not in the mood to play.

What helps you get your sex drive back? if you dont even feel a thrill to see it dancing anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I think about other men. I don't tell him though. lol
    Anonymous

• A nice date with him, and leaving our baby with a sitter so we won't be interupted.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• ummm make it stop dancing!!!! and start working
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lol love the
    ummm make it stop dancing!!!! and start working

thats to good to be true.

He thinks that if it dances ill blow it. But he doesnt get me in the mood like he use to im not even intrested looking at other guys anymore its so sad
    Anonymous

• get a babysitter and take a shower together
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Try the k-y for him and her... it puts a new twist on things.
    Anonymous

• Tried the babysitter and us shower dont work well im short hes tall and chubby lol. as far as ky goes if i get that hell want to put it in my booty that dont work for me either. Cant win im hopeless. I even tried sex toy creams i sold. like xscream and it didnt help me get to feeling good anymore. Suks im out of the toy business lately.
    Anonymous

• I read a love story :) I dont' have the problem of a low sex drive, but if I read a book with a love story intertwined in it (just finished the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks... amazing) then I'm in the mood all the time.

Try picking up a romance novel. It's porn for women :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Good idea Ati_13!
    Anonymous

• Have you tried getting those vibrating rings that he wears, but pushes your nub just right? It was probably the most intense O I've ever had, and boy did I look forward to it again! You can buy them now at the drug store.
    Anonymous