What do you think

Of the name Julian Aleksander?
I think it's a wonderful name, and I love the way Aleksander is spelled like this. This is what I wanted to name my son, but his dad wasn't having it. So what do the rest of you think? And was there a name you came across later on, when your child(ren) were older, and you wished you had come across it when you were thinking about baby names?
My first daughter, is named Isabel Marie. Isabel because I love it, and Marie for my mom, it's her middle name. My second daughter is named Amber Danielle...named after one of my very best friends. I wanted to name her Liliana Jasmin but again, her dad didn't like it. Grr. I wanted a little Lily. lol. Anyway, when it came time for naming my son, I love his name...but Julian Aleksander would have been just a little more unique!! Does anyone else ever think about things like this? Or do I have just way too much time on my hands?

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 11:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you arent alone... but in my opinion he has just as much say as i do, so i guess ill just have to live with it lol
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I named my son Alexander. I think the spelling you chose is from German. Hey everyone is free to spell their kids name as they wish. I am hispanic and I chose NOT to spell it Alejandro. I wanted it spelled in English and be able to be translated verbally by family members.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think its a great name. And btw I love the name Amber Danielle, it combines both of the middle names I was deciding between for my daughter. We had to decide between Rebeka Danielle and Caitlyn Amber.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My daughter's name is Haley Nicole and that's not the middle name I would have chosen. I knew that the name Haley was common, so I wanted something different for her middle name. I wanted to name her Haley Dru, but my husband didn't like it. I like the way it sounds, not necessarily the way it looks. Anyways, now she has the most common middle name ever.
    lubbockmommy510

Answer by lubbockmommy510 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2009