• In the Spotlight:

Do you like the name Paul Douglas Conners III

DH wants to name his son after him he is Paul Jr. (duh) but he doesnt have a close relationship (if any) with his own dad. Should we honor the name and make our son a "third generation Paul"???

vannahsmom07

Asked by vannahsmom07 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i really like that name. it doesn't have to be in honor of his father (babys grandfather) its in honor of babys dad. or if he doesn't want to do a third you could change it to Douglas Paul, ok well that doesn't have the same ring...umm you could use the first name Paul and change the middle name or use Douglas as the first name. but i do really like the name, it has a nice ring to it very professional sounding
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I like that name Old names are coming back and there are way to many Kyles,Connor, dylan, micheal & so on so it's nice to hear a good ol' strong name : )
    Anonymous

• I love it Paul douglas sounds classy : )
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• the name sounds good. but, gosh...my husband wants his son to be a Jr. too...and I said no way. I don't like naming my kids after anyone I know... I like to come up with my own names....
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• no
    Anonymous