Sex with older men?

I am needing the opinion of all the ladies on this site of wht they think of sex with older men and, what age difference is too much?

Hellfireo1cu812

Asked by Hellfireo1cu812 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I had an experience with a man who was 34 when I was nineteen...
    That was too much of a difference.
    Anonymous

• if you are an adult, then have sex with who ever you want, as long they are also legal age (I know, opposite of what you asked but just wanted to make that clear for any irritable people that might bash the comment)

Anonymous

• For me it is anything over 10 years... I have friends who are happily married and he has kids her age and they are great together so it just depends on each person/couple as to what works for you.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Well my husband is 8 year older than me, and we have awesome sex. But then again we've had over 10 years of practice together. I think sex with anyone you first meet is going to be weird and awkward. But the more you get to know the person, and the more you "practice", the better it will get, no matter the age difference.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Having had been with older men, this is my experience/opinion:

24 years difference is entirely too much. The sex was great at the time, but afterward when the honeymoon feeling wore off I realized that he is literally old enough to be my dad, and it kinda creeped me out.
    13 years difference wasn't too bad - so long as you have the same understanding of your relationship. In the end he wanted to settle down and I was not ready for that, so it did not work out. But had we been on the boat (so to speak) I think it would have worked out fine.

(go ahead and say something about me sleeping with older men - I was young and stupid and don't really care what anyone has to say about it.)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Ten years was the oldest I'd go (at age 23). Sex was good but goals and interests didn't match up as well. He wanted marraige and kids and I wanted dinners, fast cars and sex. I'd say 4-6 year is a good age difference despite Ashton Kutcher's success with Demi!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• mines was 14 year difference he was 33 and i was 19, the sex was good for awhile in the dating phase, after we were married something happened to his libido, which is never a good for a newlywed 20 year old..problems with him talking to me like he was my father etc, we're divorced now...my advice, try to stick as close as possible to your own age, more in common, maturity levels, physical body are at the same level...trust me, it will save you alot of trouble in the end
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My dh is 11 yrs older than me. My dh is 39 and I'm 28 and he has an awesome sex drive. He wears me out. However I would never have someone my own age ever again. Sorry tried to stick to my own age and wound up married and divorced 2 yrs later. I wouldn't trade in my new dh for the old one. It also depends on the maturity level. We like the same music. We also have two beautiful boys together and one more on the way. He also tried to be with women his own age, and had nothing in common. Age honestly doesn't mean squat. You'll find an immature person in every age group. Depends on the personality.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• When I was 16 I slept with a 25 and a 23 yr old, looking back im disgusted with myself; and I cant believe those men didnt care either
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i was 18 when i met my x he was 31. we were together for 7 years and in the end i grew up and we wanted diffrent things were still friends ( we have a dd together ) but now im 31 and hes 43. and looks like life slaped him in the face and have told him that. he needs to relax. now i do think what were we thinking. he was older more mature good stable job and i was the newly 18 year old guess to men thats good for them lol. now im married and my dh is 12 days older then me.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009