How often do you but new toys for your kids?? My son seems to be sick of everything

he has & I'm tired of looking at it to : ) I would say I buy a new toy every couple of months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I probably buy a couple new toys a month, nothing big though. I will usually rotate toys (take something that she doesn't play with anymore to the thrift store, and in return buy her a new toy)
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't keep count, it's not a lot though,... I've found he doesn't really play with the toys I buy him, Instead he plays with everything else but the toy I just bought him, He loves playing outside, So pretty much the world is his toy.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Birthday, Christmas, Easter. Between these occasions combined he gets enough from me & family. On occasion I will get him something if he really wants it & it's inexpensive, but he deserves it b/c he is very well behaved. Still the toys/books/etc are overflowing. He never wants to get rid of anything. I have to go thru them when he is at daycare about once a year & clear out what he NEVER plays with, then I take in to good will. I would say my child is exact opposite of yours. Sometimes I wish he would get tired of something.
    chaster

Answer by chaster at 11:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• he gets a small toy once a month or so. I rotate his toys though, I keep a box of toys in the closet and trade them out once a month so he always has "new" things to play with.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My dd is only almost 10 months, I buy her something at least twice a month. Most of it she can't even play with yet. I see like this . . . if we are in financial trouble later . . I will already have gifts stored away for her. I have them up in the closet. Dh always asks me if they are for me or dd . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• just holidays mostly. every so often I pack half of them into a box and put them away in his closet and take out the toys I put in there a previous month.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009