i think i finally have a chance now what do i do?

ok so my ex has finally agreed to meet with me and ithink we may finally work things out! so how do i do this? what should i wear? i'm not really showing yet my boobs are just a little bit bigger and i'm a little rounder but is there any way to really disguise a bump? and what do i say? lol i 'm so excited but have no idea what to do! help!!

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Is he the Dad? Wear something pretty but not motherly.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• no he is not the father. but he knows i am pregnant.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Show off the boobs but it's hard to hide the bump unless you get one of those shirts that is flowy at the waistline. Wear moderate heels and no stilettos and just be yourself and be happy. Very exciting time, good luck!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Go for a modest but feminine look. I would wear a skirt for sure. Don't do you make up too heavy either. Look nice but don't go overboard. Modest. I wouldn't worry about trying to hide your belly. If he knows you are pregnant than why are you trying to hide it?
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• well i guess its cause his wife is really thin. i mean shes perfect looking and i'm pale and fat lo.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• haha come on girl his wife what are you doing.. pregnant by one man and trying to take a married man.. mm sounds like drama and bs to me
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 1:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• why'd you break up in the first place?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'd feel weird dating an ex while pregnant with another man's baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• wait, what? He's married? You are pregnant by someone else, and you want to get back with the ex? Forget the clothes, you need to really examine what you are doing. IMO
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• STAY HOME HONEY. IT'S NOT GONNA WORK. OR YOUR A    DRAMA MAMA

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 7:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009