When did you feel your first baby's first kick?

I'm 15 weeks with my first baby and I swear I felt my first tumble today!!! But I only felt it once and I know they come and go but I just want to feel it again!!! My question is, with your first born when did you feel the first activity? And how long after that did you have to wait to feel it again?

momma_shuler

Asked by momma_shuler at 12:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First flutters around 14 weeks, good kicks around 18. My hubby felt him at around 20 weeks. It's the best feeling in the whole world! I miss it! Enjoy it before it's up in your ribs! LOL I didn't feel the movements regularly until about 18 weeks, and even then, it would still go a few days sometimes between feeling it. I think after the first flutters, it was about 1 1/2 weeks before I felt it again.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I felt my boys kick at 14 weeks. What you can do is right before bed, just lay there and the little one will start kicking. The more you move around, it's like you're rocking them..but once u sit still, you will feel it.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I first felt it around 27 weeks. Much later than when most women feel it I know. It was like somebody punched me in the ribs, and I woke up out of a dead sleep. What a weird feeling!! She always kicked me after that just about all the time though.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 3 months i felt little flutters. Mostly at 5 months pregnant , I felt a lot of kicks and movement.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It felt like two or three plums rolled around once about an inch below and two inches to the left of my belly button. It definatly wasn't in the same spot or really the same feeling as gas. I just wanted to feel more! I sat poking myself for a good 5 minutes afterward trying to get a reaction.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 1:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i felt kicks at 20 weeks...i dont think i felt flutters i may have but its hard to say with gas and stuff
    Arianas_mommy09

Answer by Arianas_mommy09 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lol o! and i felt them at 20 weeks on and off durring the day...they say baby is more active between 9pm and 1 am sounds about right to me...im 23 and a half weeks now and i feel her all throughout the day
    Arianas_mommy09

Answer by Arianas_mommy09 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2009