I just read this on youtube under comments what do u think?

this virus "swine flu" is very serious it is the wrath of god its in the bible that this will happen so be alert god is coming soon if you don't believe me i hope when you find out its not to late this is the begging of the END!!!

Do you know what Porky Pig said after spreading the deadly flu?
"Thats all (gone) folks!"

but i think it should be "there all gone folks"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• WOW... I dont know what Bible THAT is.... But he does have a point. Christians do believe that the Wrath of God will come towards the end of days.

And the porky the Pig comment is just kinda sad considering they are PPL just like you and me DYING!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• A few people are dying, meanwhile our most recently discovered case is already healthy - had symptoms last week, treated it with ibuprofin and sudafed, if just fine now, but they ran tests anyway. Yes, it was swine flu, but the girl who had it is back to normal and never even had a prescription or a shot.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• The person that wrote that comment is misinformed about what the bible says . Yes the wrath of God will come but that is not here yet.
    We live in a period of Grace. However SIN does have an affect on people's health and the land. God is not bringing in this disease.. the SIN of the land is. Grace is not letting the entire country of Mexico have the flu.
    It irks me when something like this happens that Christians think its God's Judgment. They obviously do not know about His Grace.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Notpanicking that is good news!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think of this chapter in the bible when i hear about this please read... im going to post it

1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

2 This I declare of the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I am trusting him.

3 For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from the fatal plague.

4 He will shield you with his wings. He will shelter you with his feathers. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor fear the dangers of the day,

6 nor dread the plague that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.

7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.

8 But you will see it with your eyes; you will see how the wicked are punished.

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 9 If you make the LORD your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter,

10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your dwelling.

11 For he orders his angels to protect you wherever you go.

12 They will hold you with their hands to keep you from striking your foot on a stone.

13 You will trample down lions and poisonous snakes; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!

14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.

15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them.

16 I will satisfy them with a long life and give them my salvation."

hinson7169

• oops this is from Psalms 91
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No it is not the wrath sinc ethe wrath is to happen during the trib. and we are no tin the trib. If we were I would no tbe here typing this.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think people will find a way to blame god for anything and everything. When something good happens it's because it was a "gift from god" but when something like this happens it's a "sign of the end."

There has always been illness. Some much worse that this, have you heard of the plague? I doesn't mean that god is behind it. And I think it just reduculus to blame him for everything.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Im with shaneagle.....as usual.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009