DOES ANYONE KNOW...

HOW YOU CAN GET RID OF DOUBLE CHIN? MY DOCTOR THOUGHT I MIGHT OF HAD THYROID PROBLEMS AND SENT ME FOR TEST BUT EVERYTHING CAME BACK NORMAL. SO I'M LOOKING FOR SOME KIND OF WAY TO GET RID OF IT. LOL IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA'S PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME.

JKLIEBERT2004

Asked by JKLIEBERT2004 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• it might be a posture thing. have you seen a chiropractor? i have FHP (forward head posture) where i don't stand up as straight as i ought to, and sometimes makes it look like i have a double chin.
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• This is going to sound dumb but: stretch out lower jaw( as though you were putting bottom row of teeth on top of upper lip) and move bottom jaw up and down until you feel it working like any other muscle. Stop when you feel as though its time to.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It does'nt sound dumb...I was gonna say the same thing. It works!

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 6:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• THANKS FOR THE HELP, BUT THAT DOESN'T SOUND DUMB BECAUSE HOW ELSE WOULD YOU WORK OUT THAT MUSCLE.
    JKLIEBERT2004

Answer by JKLIEBERT2004 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Lady6280: has the right Idea but as you do that say A,E,I,O,U and some times Y( when you do Y stretch really good) do this over and over... everyday! and it will help!
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• THAT'S SEEMS REALLY FUNNY BUT I'M SURE IT WILL WORK. THANKS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I HAVE A JAW THAT POPS BUT IT'S WELL WORTH IT. LOL
    JKLIEBERT2004

Answer by JKLIEBERT2004 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009